Discounted Products & Services
• Industry Specific Books, Audio/Visual Media & Software.
• Testing (Drug/Alcohol, Hearing, Physical Exams.)
• Overnight Shipping Discount.
• The Caliper Profile to Assist in Hiring.
• Xerox Discount Buying Power Program.
• Collections of Delinquent Accounts.
• PIM Workers Compensation Safety Group. For information contact Nick Wagner
Human Resource Assistance
• Referrals of Human Resource Providers.
• Consultation via phone and email.
• University Relations and Other Career Development Activities.
• Individual Counseling – Employee Issues.
• Pre-employment Testing.
• Feedback and Comment on Human Resource Strategies.
• Resume Referral.
• Projects, Policies and Programs Submitted for Review.
• Wage and Salary Surveys.
• For Fee Customized/Company-Specific Consulting.
• Web Design & Development
• IT Consulting
• File Backups & Disaster Recovery
• File Exchange and Soft Proofing
• Customer Relationship Management
• Digital Storefront
• Advertising Management
Education & Training
• Seminars Introducing Latest Technological Developments.
• EPA, OSHA & MIOSHA Compliance.
• Educational Resource Center.
• Labor Relations (union shops, employee handbooks, employee recognition programs, regulations).
• Sales & Marketing Seminars.
Meetings & Events
• Virtual Training Sessions
• Consultant Q&As
Communication & Information
• Free, Industry-Specific Video Library.
• Periodic Bulletins on Human Resources Issues.
• Each member’s Services Listed on World Wide Web.
• Information Exchange, National Network.
• Information on New Products, Machines and Processes.
• Representation in Lansing and Washington, DC.
• Government Affairs Updates.
• Industry Representation with State Agencies (i.e. DEQ, MIOSHA, MESC, SUW, DNR, etc.)
Resources & More
• Equipment Exchange.
• Product/Service Referral.
• 401(k) Program.
• Credit Information Exchange.
• Graphic Arts Awards Program.
• Environmental Consulting.
• Monitor Trends in Printed, Digital and other Formats.
• Industry Statistics & Information (sales, employment, comparisons number of firms, composition of the Industry, etc.)
Have a question about our program?
Give us a call at (248) 946-5895 or click on the button below.
2016 Sales Compensation Survey
One of the more interesting business issues facing today’s print executive is crafting a sales compensation plan for today’s markets. As a survey participant, you will receive this comprehensive publication for free, and it will bring extraordinary value way beyond the member price of $250.00.