Than Post Offices in Top Five Media Markets Combined • Usps.com Sales Eclipse $1 Billion
Customers are always at the front of the line at this Post Office that never closes. With a click of the mouse customers can conveniently ship from their homes to any location by scheduling a next-day package pickup — saving a trip to the Post Office.
During fiscal 2015 (Oct. 1, 2014-Sept. 30, 2015) usps.com generated more than $1 billion in sales — a major milestone for the 15-year-old site. The sales exceeded that of all Post Offices combined in the following media markets: New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, and Dallas.
“We’re everywhere so you can be anywhere,” said U.S. Postal Service Acting Chief Marketing and Sales Officer Jim Cochrane. “With usps.com, your Post Office is as close as your desktop or smartphone, so doing business with us is fast and convenient during this busy holiday season and all year long. Our dedicated employees are ready to serve customers with prompt service at nearly 32,000 Post Offices nationwide. We also provide convenient access at more than 70,000 grocery stores, drug stores, office supply stores, ATMs and other locations where customers can buy stamps and other postal products.”
Usps.com can provide virtually any service offered at a brick- and-mortar Post Office.
- Track Packages — My USPS is an easier way to receive updates for incoming packages with real-time delivery notifications which are available within a few minutes of the delivery scan for select packages. My USPS filters updates for all incoming packages in one central dashboard, which is accessible on mobile devices and desktop computers.
- Purchase Shipping and Mailing Supplies — Visit the Postal Store to purchase the Charlie Brown Forever stamps and other stamps, and order free shipping supplies, including boxes.
- Schedule a Free Package Pickup — Schedule a Pickup, and a carrier will get the package during regular delivery. Multiple pickups can be requested once an account is created on usps.com.
- Ship Packages — Consumers can use Click-N-Ship as a stress- free tool to pay and print postage for gifts from a mobile device or desktop computer. Sign up to start creating shipping labels and pay for the postage online.
- Hold Mail — Going away? Take advantage of the Request Hold Mail Service. All your mail is kept safely at the local Post Office until you return.
- Forward Mail — For a fee, mail can be held, packaged, and shipped weekly by Priority Mail using Premium Forward Service.
- Ship Internationally — Depending upon the type of service selected, save money off retail prices when printing a shipping label from home. Use the built-in address form to transfer information into country-specific customs forms.
- Calculate Postage — The postage price calculator provides estimates for sending packages, domestically or internationally.
Customers can do all of this — all from the comfort of their homes — by going to usps.com or downloading USPS Mobile on iOS or Android devices. These services can be accessed with the tap of a finger.
Customers can complete the steps to change an address on the USPS mobile app by simply clicking on the Change of Address icon. This convenient feature for USPS Mobile customers is in addition to others, including: USPS Tracking, My USPS, Ship Online, Buy Stamps, Find a Post Office Location, Calculate (or Look Up) Prices, ZIP Codes, Schedule a Pickup and Hold Mail.
BCBSM has individual health insurance plans available to PIM members. Association Benefits Company, an authorized independent agency with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, is here to help you take care of your families and your employees. Call them today to discuss the individual and group options available to you. They work with all agents!
Description for Individual Coverage:
Introducing MyBlueSM– Individual Coverage direct with BCBSM
Printing Industries of Michigan now offers new BCBSM health care plans for individuals and families at all stages of life. Whether you’re single, a recent college graduate, self-employed, starting a family, or considering early retirement, BCBSM has a plan to meet your needs and budget. Click here for eligibility, review plan options and to enroll on line!
Description for Group Coverage:
Employers providing health insurance for employees
Printing Industries of Michigan now offers new BCBSM health care plans for individuals and families at all stages of life. Whether you’re single, a recent college graduate, self-employed, starting a family, or considering early retirement, BCBSM has a plan to meet your needs and budget. Click here to get started with our BCBSM/BCN Administrator!
Fees schedule for PIM Active Membership
|Annual sales volume||Monthly Membership Dues|
|$100,001 – $200,000||$25|
|$200,001 – $250,000||$25|
|$250,001 – $300,000||$25|
|$300,001 – $350,000||$30|
|$350,001 – $400,000||$35|
|$400,001 – $450,000||$40|
|$450,001 – $500,000||$45|
|$500,001 – $550,000||$50|
|$550,001 – $600,000||$55|
|$600,001 – $650,000||$60|
|$650,001 – $700,000||$65|
|$700,001 – $750,000||$70|
|$750,001 – $800,000||$75|
|$800,001 – $850,000||$80|
|$850,001 – $900,000||$85|
|$900,001 – $950,000||$90|
|$950,001 – $1,000,000||$95|
|$1,000,001 – $1,500,000||$105|
|$1,500,001 – $2,000,000||$115|
|$2,000,001 – $2,500,000||$125|
|$2,500,001 – $3,000,000||$135|
|$3,000,001 – $3,500,000||$145|
|$3,500,001 – $4,000,000||$160|
|$4,000,001 – $5,000,000||$185|
|$5,000,001 – $6,000,000||$195|
|$6,000,001 – $7,000,000||$210|
|$7,000,001 – $8,000,000||$230|
|$8,000,001 – $9,000,000||$260|
|$9,000,001 – $10,000,000||$280|
|$10,000,001 – $11,000,000||$300|
|$11,000,001 – $13,000,000||$315|
|$13,000,001 – $15,000,000||$340|
|$15,000,001 – $17,000,000||$365|
|$17,000,001 and over||$390|